The First Marketing Newsletter Readership Study is designed to evaluate recall, readership, reader behavior, topic preferences, attribute ratings and demographics for our clients. Perhaps most importantly, our banking clients also seek to measure the effectiveness of their seniors newsletter program in�.
- Increasing senior club participation and membership while generating referrals.
- Explaining bank services and delivering ongoing communication between the bank and club members.
- Elevating the value of bank services and positioning the bank staff as financial experts.
The results included in this market report clearly demonstrate the power of professionally produced, custom newsletters to achieve the specific objectives of the banking industry for the senior market. Highlights include:
- More than 70% of the seniors who responded recall seeing a copy of the newsletter and among these respondents 80% report seeing every or almost every issue sent to them.
- More than one in three respondents report that they kept an article for future reference or saved an article for someone else.
- When asked if something they read in the newsletter prompted them to do additional business with the program sponsor, 36% said "yes."
These highlights reflect just a few of the ways a First Marketing newsletter can support your goals, as part of an integrated communications program. For a full report, including statistics on topic preferences, attribute ratings and demographics, please contact us and mention the market you are interested in.