The First Marketing Newsletter Readership Study is designed to evaluate recall, readership, reader behavior, topic preferences, attribute ratings and demographics for our clients. Perhaps most importantly, our wireless clients also seek to measure the effectiveness of their newsletters in�
- Promoting new ways for cellular customers to use their service.
- Educating customers about cellular technology and the value of the service.
- Building loyalty to deflect competition.
The results included in this market report clearly demonstrate the power of professionally produced, custom newsletters to achieve the specific objectives of wireless companies. Highlights include:
- 55% of customers surveyed recall seeing the newsletter and, among those respondents, 69% report reading every or almost every issue.
- More than 60% of the readers say they read all or some of the articles in each issue.
- Almost 50% of respondents who recall the newsletter report that the newsletter provides them with more reasons and ways to use their service.
These highlights reflect just a few of the ways a First Marketing newsletter can support your goals, as part of an integrated communications program. For a full report, including statistics on topic preferences, attribute ratings and demographics, please contact us and mention the market you are interested in.